|Date||July 6, 1889|
Black and white photograph of a house. A white fence runs along the front of the building. Several people are visible on the front porch. There are trees all around the house. The photo has a 1/4" white border. Notes on the back read "This picture was one of an order / for a Mr Leighton taken of the Methodist / Parsonage July 6 - 1889. next door / to the present Prebyterian parsonage / in the Village of the Branch, & was / once owned by the Albertson family / who have since moved to the / Woodlands Estates off Landing Ave / Adford C. Pierce / Plate. It is stamped with the Historical Society's name and address.
This is a very similar view to #1965.317f