2 almost identical sepia-toned photographs of the Blydenburgh House. Both are mounted on cardboard with a gold edge. There is a grassy area in front of the house.
a) Notes on the back read "Old Blydenburgh House / in Smithtown Branch / Probably Rear View / Widow Blydenburghs House / on the site of the Village / Green now in 1958 the / location of the Smithtown / Library and also the site of / the old Caleb Smith 2nd House / the headquarters of the Smithtown / Historical Society. / Built in 1819 at Comac and / recently moved to its present site. / This picture was among the effects of / the late Morgan Blydenburgh". See Image #1.
b) There are handwritten notes on the front border that are somewhat smudged, but they seem to read "Taken about 1890 / From original Blydenburgh house at Branch built 1690". Notes on the back read "Taken by and property of Morgan Blydenburgh". See Image #2.